DECON INTERCEPTOR 2
The Decon Interceptor by Ready Response Training, LLC. is an innovative new concept in mobile decontamination of patients and personnel. The Interceptor is a fully powered and plumbed decon trailer designed for use in the field, or a stationairy facility. The traditional decon tent has a history of complications. Tents are manpower intensive to deploy, as well as problematic during inclement weather, or wind. The Interceptor eliminates all these complications.
Interceptor 2 standard model includes:
- Constructed on a 7’ x 16’ trailer frame.
- Fully insulated walls to R-13.
- Walls are 1” laminated marine grade ply
- Rear cable assisted ramp entrance with removable handrail.
- 36” x 60” Side exit door with standard frame mounted receivers, and heavy duty slide-in steps.
- Two lane operation.
- High capacity, Instant-on, and power vented 137,500 Btu LPG tankless hot water heater with electronic ignition provides
continuous hot water heating for two simultaneous showers.
- Each lane is comprised of an undress bay, shower bay, and a dry off / re-dress bay. Privacy in each bay is achieved
through a waterproof privacy curtain system.
- Mounted assistance bars in each bay.
- Accepts both ambulatory and non-ambulatory patients.
- Floor drains in each area allow for easy drainage of grey water.
- Entire interior of trailer is waterproof, chemical resistant, and wash-down capable.
- Waterproof interior lighting and electrical system.
- Two large cabinets with adjustable shelves for storage of PPE, or decon supplies.
- 120 volt two outlet receptacle
- 20 Amp service w/ independent lighting and receptacle controls
- Dual 30-lb liquid propane tanks w/ regulator mounted on trailer tongue
- Independent gas and water controls
- Precise temperature and water flow adjustment
- 36” x 60” Front exit door ramp with handrail
- 4000-watt propane generator installed with dual service
- Scene lighting package:
- includes 9 top mounted 100 lumen LED flood lights
- 18,000 BTU forced air furnace system
- Grey water containment bladder tank
- Non-ambulatory patient roller system
-includes (3) 10” sections with 22” rollers and adjustable stands to 38” in height. Capable of 1000 lbs. per section
- Exterior plumbed shower system w/ awning, privacy curtains, and containment berm dedi-cated to non-ambulatory patients.